Monday-Friday: 7am – 7pm, Saturday & Sunday: 7am – 5pm
Perfect storage for Reading, Caversham, Sonning, Calcot,Woodley, Earley, Wargrave, Twyford, and Pangbourne
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a lock?
We provide a padlock, but if you want to provide your own for extra security you can.
How do I pay?
Payment is always taken by credit or debit card we require 1 month deposit and 1 month upfront rental. Units are then billed monthly from moving in date. In accordance with the Self-Storage Association we do not except cash payments.
How do I gain access?
Access to the storage facility is via the coded entrance gate. You will be given your unique code when moving in to your container.
Is your storage facility secure?
We take security very seriously and have recently upgrade all perimeter fencing and installed and new electric coded entrance gate. Online CCTV in constant recording.
What are your opening hours?
Office is open 7am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Access to containers are 7 days a week 24hrs a day.
What can't I store?
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Any living creatures
- Combustible or flammable substances such as gas, paint, petrol, oil, cleaning solvents or compressed gases
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other potentially hazardous substances
- Any items that emits fumes or odours
- Any illegal item or substances or goods illegally obtained such as illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods
- Goods which are environmentally harmful or that are a risk to the property of any person
- Currency, deeds and securities
- Items which are irreplaceable by their unique nature or of significant value to the storer due to personal sentimental reasons
Do you sell boxes and packaging?
You can purchase large, medium, small and wardrobe boxes at the counter. Bubble wrap is available to purchase by the meter, along with furniture covers, tape guns and padlocks.